At Superhuman, we set out to save people vast amounts of time.
So far, Superhuman customers have saved tens of millions of hours. And after 170 million messages sent, 1 billion messages triaged, and more than 1.8 billion shortcuts used, our mission remains the same: to help you be happier, more productive, and closer to achieving your potential.
Today, I am tremendously excited to announce our biggest launch yet: Superhuman for Outlook!Get Superhuman
Bringing the fastest email experience ever made to 345M people
In the beginning, we focused on Gmail. And that made sense: initially, we were building for startups, many of which use Gmail.
We are now fortunate to have demand from companies of every size, segment, and industry. The vast majority of these companies use Office 365. Gartner estimates that Office 365 is at least 6x larger than Google Workspace. Microsoft recently shared that Office 365 now has 345M paid seats. And support for Outlook has rapidly grown from a quiet murmur to our number one request.
We are therefore thrilled to bring Superhuman to the 345M professionals that use Office 365. They can now use Superhuman to get through their inbox twice as fast as before, reply to important messages faster, and get three hours back every single week.
Getting through email twice as fast with Superhuman
With Superhuman for Outlook, you can fly through your inbox with features like Split Inbox and Superhuman Command. You can reply to important messages faster with blazingly fast shortcuts and features like Instant Intro. You can instantly switch between Outlook and Gmail accounts without switching apps. And you can do all of this in a beautiful interface that has been relentlessly refined.
Simply put: Superhuman is the fastest email experience ever made.
In the @superhuman beta for Office365. Oh my god, it is good to be back.— James Edwards (@steds108) March 8, 2022
Truly world-class software.
WTF I have been using the @Superhuman beta for Outlook for only a few days and I’m almost done processing all emails I got this year (and they were maaaaaaaaaany).— Aaron G (@botolo86) March 24, 2022
Superpowers you'll love
1. Fly through your inbox twice as fast as before
- Split Inbox: Split out messages from your team, VIPs, and most used tools. Focus on what really matters.
- Superhuman Command: Don't yet know a shortcut? Just open Command and enter what you want.
2. Reply to important messages faster
- Shortcuts: Every action has a blazingly fast shortcut. It's all just a key press away.
- Instant Intro: Say thank you, move to BCC, and start responding. All in an instant.
3. Get three hours back every single week
- Snippets: Insert phrases, paragraphs, or whole emails. Save the time it takes to type.
- Remind Me: Snooze messages until it's right for you. Move faster with an empty inbox.
4. Enjoy relentlessly refined design
- Inbox Zero: Enjoy stunning imagery that inspires joy and awe. Savor the view.
- Carbon: A gorgeous dark theme. Minimal and lightweight, with a premium finish.
5. Eliminate email anxiety
- Undo Send: No more misspelled names, tragic typos, or emails you regret. Just hit Undo, and it will never have sent.
- Block: Strangers still spam you everyday. Block specific senders, and even entire domains.
Building Superhuman for Outlook
When building Superhuman for Outlook, we could not just port our existing product. Gmail and Outlook have completely different APIs, with different ways to fetch, handle, and save data. What makes Superhuman for Gmail blazingly fast would have made Superhuman for Outlook surprisingly slow! We therefore revisited every architectural decision, and rebuilt a product that is finely tuned for extreme speed on both platforms.
We also set out to support and accelerate Outlook workflows. Do you flag messages, or move them to folders? You can do that in Superhuman for Outlook, but twice as fast as before.
Was it worth chasing extreme speed and polishing every pixel? Let's see what early customers have to say:
"Not only is it blazingly fast but I love the UX where I'm not switching between email, inbox, email. Search WORKS. Finally, you solve the Outlook pain point of no snooze and reminder feature. This is huge."
"Massively beautiful design, great search, shortcuts, and other useful features that make it feel like a modern experience."
"Superhuman makes all my pain points go away and I'm able to be a more efficient communicator."
"With Superhuman integrating O365, I can sift through work emails in a matter of seconds and get back to the work at hand. It's an extremely valuable tool, and I can't imagine working without it."
"Superhuman's O365 integration is a game-changer for me. It has finally allowed me to unify my email worlds in a single place."
"Superhuman is a game changer when it comes to responding quickly and efficiently to sales requests — and it is the only way I have ever reached inbox zero."
Ready to go?
I am beyond thrilled to deliver our signature Superhuman experience to the Outlook community.
To get going today, sign up here!